Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa synced but not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone and Versa are actively syncing but I am not receiving any notifications. The fitbit app does not give options to turn notifications on or off for messaging, phone calls, email, or my calendar. Bluetooth is connected, do not disturb is not enabled, and all my app notifications are turned on on my phone. I've gone through the troubleshooting guides and can't figure this out.

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

For anyone still having issues after doing all of these steps, make sure on your fitbit that the notifications are set to on. Do this by holding the left button until that menu comes up and mark notifications as on. This was my issue. 😕

Best Answer

You are awesome thank you so much it was off this whole time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked great for the iPhone. Thanks for the info about unpairing, shutting off blue tooth, restarting iPhone and reconnecting the Versa ---- Now receiving notifications again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, this worked for me! I checked a few other places and this information wasn't given.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, where is blue tooth in Versa settings please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do i go to find this go to Blue tooth,  turn on to sync with music? Not sure if it makes a difference I have iphone 8

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked for me...thanks!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

yay....thanks!   That worked! it was driving me nuts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that as long as you have your notifications turned on in the settings, turning your iPhone off and turning it back on will resolve the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything listed....I turned my Bluetooth off, unpaired my device in the app, shut off the phone. Once the phone restarted, I paired the watch and phone again. That worked! Now I’m getting my notifications again! 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just have to tell you thank you so much for this.  I have been trying to "fix" mine for the past 2 days, saw this, and yep!  Mine was off as well.  So thankful I came across this!!  LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

This fixed my problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have tried everything to get my Versa to connect to phone but it coming up as unable to connect to ur Versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was the ticket, silly as it may seem. Hidden menu option for the win!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It is what I needed

Best Answer
0 Votes

For about 2 months I have inconsistently received notifications. The only way I have been able to fix this is restarted my Fitbit—almost on a daily basis. My Fitbit is about 6 months old. This is incredibly annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d contact Fitbit directly and see if you could get it replaced. They replaced my sons without a quibble as the screen cracked. You can do this via the Fitbit.com website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with it. My husband's brand new Versa stopped receiving notifications after one day and none of the troubleshooting he did with a Fitbit agent worked. We were told he just had to wait until Fitbit figured it out because they were aware of the problem. Not acceptable on a brand new watch, especially when my Versa receives notifications and so do all of my friends and family that have Versas. We are returning it and buying an Apple watch. My family and I have owned 5 different kinds of Fitbits, so we are long time customers. Never again will we buy a Fitbit. Every single one had to be replaced within one year because they stopped working, including my current Versa.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

Good luck with it. My husband's brand new Versa stopped receiving notifications after one day and none of the troubleshooting he did with a Fitbit agent worked. We were told he just had to wait until Fitbit figured it out because they were aware of the problem. Not acceptable on a brand new watch, especially when my Versa receives notifications and so do all of my friends and family that have Versas. We are returning it and buying an Apple watch. My family and I have owned 5 different kinds of Fitbits, so we are long time customers. Never again will we buy a Fitbit. Every single one had to be replaced within one year because they stopped working, including my current Versa.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same! Did Fitbit offer any solutions? I don’t want to go through the process of resetting the devise, just to have to do it again a couple of days/weeks later because it stopped work again 

Best Answer
0 Votes