Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa synced but not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone and Versa are actively syncing but I am not receiving any notifications. The fitbit app does not give options to turn notifications on or off for messaging, phone calls, email, or my calendar. Bluetooth is connected, do not disturb is not enabled, and all my app notifications are turned on on my phone. I've gone through the troubleshooting guides and can't figure this out.

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Thanks Hev14! Your solution saved my sanity. It was so simple, yet it wasn’t mentioned anywhere else! 🙏

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JEPS wrote:

Thank you! So simple and yet ...not mentioned anywhere else! 🙏 

Glad it helped 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This one actually worked for me on iPhone! So simply yet fixed my issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gaaabbbsss wrote:

This one actually worked for me on iPhone! So simply yet fixed my issue.

Glad to help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @JEPS and @Gaaabbbsss, welcome aboard! Sounds great that your Versa are working fine now. If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
My Versa still doesn’t receive messages and I’m still waiting to hear back from tech support. It’s been about 4 weeks since my issue was “escalated”.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I haven’t said anything I’m just getting fed up with all the messages I’m getting 4aday I don’t now how to stop this

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to keep doing this process multiple times a day to get notifications the whole day. 

Getting super frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly right , it's pretty annoying to keep doing this multiple times a day to get the notification .I think Fitbit team has to take it as a serious note and get resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone i have read and tried everthing as well, have now a third party app that works with Fitbit called Fit Notifications and seems to be working well, it transfers phone, text and email notifications from the fitbit app, i disabled the call button in the fitbit notification app also.  I hope this helps because i have looked for days for a solution, you would think a company like Fitbit could sort it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It appears the “Fit Notification” app is for Android phones only. Do you know if there is an iOS version?
Best Answer
0 Votes

No sorry I don't. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANKS LS643 THIS ACTUALLY WORKED.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i unpair my versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lee819 wrote:

How do i unpair my versa

If you go in to your fit bit app either on your phone or desktop and click on your verse it gives you the option to remove the versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Literally my lifesaver!! I tried EVERYTHING else several times..even on the phone with fitbit couldn't figure it out... so simple...Easy fix!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what was the solution that made it work? I don’t see a fix in the message string. I’ve tried everything, but mine still doesn’t work properly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has stopped working again and I am having charging issues again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It hasn't been fixed, which is why I've moved on. Almost 3 months of this ridiculousness. Something tells me if I picked up a Versa Lite, it would work perfectly, though. Funny how that works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I too gave up. Try AmazFit Bip. Much less money and it actually WORKS AS ADVERTISED.
Best Answer