Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa syncing and turning off issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is not syncing, it gives an error message when trying to sync about the Bluetooth connection. I turn the Bluetooth off and back on and the problem persists.  Also the Versa spontaneously shuts down day or night. After shut down it takes 2-3 minutes before it comes back to the clock. These issues are very annoying and I’ve talked to another Versa owner that is on her second Versa and the same issues are going on with her replacement.

She informed me she is about to switch to an Apple Watch. Definitely considering myself also.  By the way this is my second Versa because the original out of the box would not charge.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @mickeymom48, it's great to see you around.

I will be glad to help you out with the issues you are experiencing with your watch. Please take a look at the following links and follow the instructions provide:

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @mickeymom48, it's great to see you around.

I will be glad to help you out with the issues you are experiencing with your watch. Please take a look at the following links and follow the instructions provide:

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried both of your suggestions and it is still spontaneously restarting and
syncing issues
Best Answer
0 Votes