Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa takes a long time to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Versa takes forever to sync.  I have restarted my phone and blue tooth several tie and it takes forever to sync. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Epsi I suggest going to your bluetooth settings and "forget the device" and re-pair it.  

Also, please sync away from other bluetooth devices and see if that makes a difference. 

Let us know how it goes.  

Best Answer

@Epsi welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Versa since it's taking a long time to sync.

In addition to the information that shared @kawaiiko, let me know what is the brand and model of your phone. Also, make sure that your phone has the most recent app version installed.

If the app is up to date, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app, log in and see if your Versa syncs properly.

Keep @kawaiiko and me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I've got the Versa Lite and having the same problem, connecting with an LG6 phone. It does connect but certainly takes its time if it's been separated from the device. Sometimes I have to reboot my phone from a full shutdown. Then it connects.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn't set up my new versa yesterday.  I think there was an issue on the fitbit end of things. I tried it again tonight with my wifi and it set up within 20 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have to do the same thing. I have to restatrt my phone several times to
sync data. Fitbit support has no solutions they said they are working on
the problem
Best Answer
0 Votes