Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa time zone won’t change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Versa a few weeks ago. I upgraded from a Charge 2. I’m disappointed in several things. The most recent is the time zone not changing after travel. With the Charge 2 this took a few hours to sync. It’s been over 24 hours and my Versa still hasn’t corrected. I’ve synced my Fitbit, been connected to WiFi, it’s set to automatically change time zones,...yet nothing. I see this has been an issue since it came out early this year so why isn’t it fixed yet? I love the look of my Versa, but that may not be enough to get me to keep. Especially since changing bands to get the looks I love most is almost impossible. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THIS CAN BE FIXED? It should be easy and or automatic. Being this has never been an issue in previous models, there’s no excuse for it popping up now. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Steph_110, I hope you are doin' fine! If the timezone settings are set ON on your Fitbit account, then restart your Versa and then sync it. For further information about this, please take a look at this help article: How do I change time on my Fitbit device? 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed this link. Had to turn OFF automatically set time zones to get to work. Never had to do this with Charge 2. There is no CR listing for Minneapolis so had to pick Chicago for my location. I do t call that fixed at all but at least for time being shows correct time. Every day I have the Versa, the more out of love I fall with it as I learn of more issues.

Today an update became available. Because I’m not home on my own WiFi I can’t do it. I’m on my family’s WiFi so why can’t I use that? Also option to use Bluetooth to update. ??? Tried that earlier and seemed to be working (in that a blue bar was slowly moving across my Versa screen) but I’m still being told I Gabe an update. Can these updates not be normal like previous ones? I don’t recall anything about a specific WIFI and Bluetooth being involved in previous ones. As long as I have battery and
WiFi I should be able to update. Instead will have to wait over a week because Fitbit rolled out over Christmas when many of us are traveling.

Sent from myMail for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes