Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa tracking steps and active minutes but no longer showing exercise

Hello, my Versa has been tracking everything fine for months but suddenly just over a week ago it was no longer detecting exercise, although steps and active minutes are still being tracked. It detected one run (but not another run and no walking). I’ve tried restarting the fitbit Versa, logging out of the app and restarting my phone then logging back in. But it’s still not showing all the exercise I’ve done last week. Neither the online dashboard, the app, or the tracker itself are showing exercise (in days and activities) correctly. Is there no way to recover this data? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having the same problem, except even my steps are not being tracked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: versa now tracking exercise again after implementing the above steps, but is there any way to recover the lost data from last week?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @emmariet - did you try restarting the watch by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start?

If you did Shutdown from the watch Settings menu the data may get deleted from the watch before it is uploaded to the app.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting the watch helped reset it and my numbers came up to what they were supposed to be. Problem solved!

Best Answer