Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa tracks high heart rate readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using versa for over 1y and it worked perfectly until few days ago. I randomly checked the HR while i was seated and it showed 160bpm,then i looked back at my runs for the past few days and it showed 210bpm.

So,I should of had a heart attack by now. So inaccurate!

I've tried everything i found on the forums, reset, shut down, i haven't change the way i wear it... 

Is it a software issue, or what's going on? I've seen so many people having this issue and it hasn't been solved. 

Pls help! I don't wanna look for other options of smart watches.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Alinacristina, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa is tracking high heart rate readings when you are sit. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to check out the information that contains this help article. If this information is already covered, I'd like you to try one more workaround which has been helpful for this type of issues.

Try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Please sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data.

Finally. monitor your watch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've done the reset already, nothing changed. The heart rate elevates just by lifting my arm to look at the watch. It's weird because it worked perfectly until few days ago. It's my second versa and I've had blaze before, never had this kind of problems with any of it. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue. Have re-started both watch & app several times

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue with mine and I've done a restart of the device and the app twice now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing has worked yet, can you please follow up

Best Answer
0 Votes

No change here either. I have a charge three as well and I did the same exercise for exact same amount of time and my heart rate did not increase on the charge three above 114. However, my versa 2 says my heart rate was 197. This is a problem. Does anyone have a solution that actually works?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the perfect solution!

Swapped to Garmin.

Done with Fitbit! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Until they find a fix, I went back to my Charge 3. 

Best Answer
0 Votes