Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa turning off and on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not sure what happened to my watch. I got it about a couple of weeks ago and ever since then it has been fine. Today it was syncing and I guess something went wrong. Ever since then my fitbit keeps turning off and on and I don't know how to stop it from doing that. Please can anyone help me?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@iluvpink962 WHat's your phone model and OS?

You can try this for now:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair in the phone bluetooth settings
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions and sync.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@iluvpink962 Try rebooting your tracker several times by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

It wasn't syncing as well so I decided to shut it down. Now that I turned it back on it doesn't want to sync with my phone anymore

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iluvpink962 WHat's your phone model and OS?

You can try this for now:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair in the phone bluetooth settings
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions and sync.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Thank you. I am doing this right now and hopefully it works. BTW I have a Galaxy note 8

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I guess I was just being hopeful. It didn't work and I am not sure what to do anymore or why now it started to do this

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iluvpink962 Is it still turning ON/OFF? Or is it simply not syncing?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Hey @iluvpink962, I hope you are doin' fine! As @Marrrmaduke said, what is the issue that you still having with your Versa, is the display not working or still not syncing? If your watch still not syncing, I'd like you to take a look at all the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? However, if it is the display that still not turning on, I'd like you to restart it. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I have tried all from the troubleshoot. Nothing is working so I finally gave up

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iluvpink962 have you tried restoring Versa to factory defaults?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Hey @iluvpink962, how did your Versa go? Is it working fine now? By any chance, did you try to factory reset it as @Marrrmaduke suggested? If you haven't, you can try that out, but keep in mind that all of the information on the watch will be erased, so please sync it prior doing that and remember that you'll have to install all the apps again through the Fitbit app. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes