Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa turns off and won't reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ha e a versa 2 and last week the screen was acting as if I was touching it without actually touching it I cleaned it and did not change. Not it will not reset or turn on. It is stuck on the boot up logo. The battery drained in less the a day normally it lasts 4 to 5 days on a charge.  Is there a fix?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jarrodw.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi Liliya 

If you look at the forums, you will see that there are MULTIPLE people that are having issues with their FitBit Versa 2.

Initially, my heart rate sensor would not work, but everything else did, and it was hooked up to my phone Bluetooth. I used the supports chat feature, and the representative had me factory reset my FitBit, and now it won't connect to my Bluetooth on my phone at all. I reached out to FitBit multiple times (one time I was in the chat queue for almost 2 hours, and I am currently sitting the queue again, and have been in it for over an hour!), and the best answer they could give was that my watch was out of warranty, and gave me a discount code to get 35% off a new one. I refuse to buy a new one when it is their fault.

Everything on my FitBit was working, and it was connected to my phone before I spoke to the chat who told me to do the factory reset. The ONLY  thing was the heart rate was not detecting, and now that I did a factory reset, it wont connect to my phone AT ALL, so it is basically completely useless. 

I have tried all of the resets, restarts, and installing that is possible, and nothing has worked. To say I am furious and irritated is an understatement. This is obviously a FitBit issue. I have in chat twice, and got an e-mail with all of the steps to reset and restart that I got before, and none of the steps worked. I sent an e-mail response to the e-mail with the steps to take that I already did, and followed up multiple times, and they have gone unanswered.

FITBIT NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING AS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A GLOBAL ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator edit: content 

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @dsta0125.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issues you've had with your watch and your experience with our Support team. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thank you for trying to resolve this and for sharing your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I've confirmed that you have an open case with our Support team and recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I am sure they are doing their best to help you and provide you with the options based on the Fitbit warranty. I appreciate your understanding. 

Have a good day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes