Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa unable to update firmware on Galaxy Note 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please help! I have tried all advice from other users in other posts. Still not working!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

hello emmybiz04,  how are you doing? sorry for the problem you're facing,have you tried making sure your app on your smart phone is up-to-date ,you might want to first make sure your  phone's app is updated first

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emmybiz04 Can you please elaborate? Are you getting any error messages? Which step are you stuck at?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @emmybiz04, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @james58 and @Marrrmaduke, thanks for your input about this situation. Smiley Happy

@emmybiz04, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. As @james58 and @Marrrmaduke mentioned, would it be possible for you to reply to us with more information and details about your issue? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

In the meantime, please try the following. For best results, use your home or work Wi-Fi network. If you've never connected your watch to WiFi, see How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi?. If your Versa is having trouble updating with WiFi, please try the following:

1. Make sure your watch is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to use. 
  2. Move your watch closer to your router.
  3. Make sure your router is connected to the internet. 
  4. Restart your watch by holding the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo.
  5. Try again to update your watch.

If the update fails, restart your mobile device and try to update again. If your Versa can't update over WiFi follow the on-screen instructions in the Fitbit app to update your watch over Bluetooth instead. Note that firmware updates over Bluetooth may take significantly longer to complete. If the Versa is having trouble updating through Bluetooth try the following:

1. Try turning Bluetooth on and off on your phone.
  2. Restart your watch by holding the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo.
  3. Try again to update your watch.
  4. Restart your mobile device and try to update again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer