Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa vibrates at night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I am sleeping I sometimes get woken up by my Versa pulsing. Like it does when I get a text notification or need to move to get 250 steps. Just one pulse.  I check all notifications and nothing is there. No text or calls. I don’t have any other apps open to get notifications. Has anyone else notice this? It wakes me up so I’m always thinking someone texted me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You didn't mention alarms.  I assume you have checked you don't have any alarms set to go off at night.

Another slim possibility:  Could it be that you are reaching your goal, probably only before midnight?  For example if your main goal is steps and you go to bed just a few steps short of your goal, you might get a few steps credited from arm movements at night.
If your main goal is calories, you are always getting them too, though not so many when in bed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for answering my question. It’s not an alarm as it only pulses once. And I know it’s not my step goal. Would it have anything to do with heart rate and sleeping issues?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. It usually happens within two minutes of me laying down to go to bed... my guess is it's going into sleep mode to gauge by rest for the night. I just wish it didn't pulse because it seems to do it right as I am about to fall asleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes