Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will bot show notifcations or phone calls

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all this question has probably been asked a lot of times. But anything I do doesn't work. For some reason my versa has just stopped receiving  notifications (messages and phone calls) I think it was around the time of the update. I have been trying to fix this for a few weeks now. I have tried everything. Reset the watch, full factory reset, re downloading the app on my phone, re syncing with bluetooth etc etc nothing works and its driving me mad! I have a samsumg galaxy s8. thanks in advance 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hold in the left button a few seconds.  Look for 'Notifications' - might have to swipe left or right.  Make sure it hasn't been toggled off.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hold in the left button a few seconds.  Look for 'Notifications' - might have to swipe left or right.  Make sure it hasn't been toggled off.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Done this to. They are on. Thanks for the suggestion though 👍nothing seems to work 😞

@JohnnyRow wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't toggle anything, and notifications seemed to be on...but it seems to have worked.  I just had a phone call and it showed up!

Best Answer
0 Votes