Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not power on after "Factory Reset"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To set the scene: I have a charge 3, have had it for a year, it won’t sync due to the new IOS update. I depend on my watch/timer for work. It hasn’t synced since 11/05/19 and it’s losing time so I can’t use it as a watch.

My mother had a Versa that she doesn’t use so she gave it to me. I removed it from her Fitbit account and iPhone Bluetooth connections and factory reset to remove any of her personal data before adding to my account. It shut off and hasn’t turned back on. 

I have tried the “3 button hold” method for 3-4 minutes with no results. I put it on the charger overnight. I’ve tried holding the back button and bottom right button, no results. I contacted Fitbit support via chat, and they did nothing other than offer 25% off of the new Versa. Why would I spend more money when I have 2 devices malfunctioning for reasons out of my control?

All in all, I am EXTREMELY frustrated because I have 2 Fitbit’s that don’t work and FitBits solution is just for me to spend more money. 

Anyone have a possible solution to power on the Versa?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Aamulrooney, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa didn't turn on even after restarting it. I'm also sorry to hear that your Versa is no longer under warranty. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of first setup.

I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes