Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not stay connected to Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I absolutely love my Versa and it has worked great since I got it about a month and a half ago. This past week it stopped sending me my text notification and calls and so on. I made sure my notifications where on in that app and they where when I checked the Bluetooth on my phone it wasn’t connected. So I tried conecting it but I won’t stay. I have turned my phone off and on. I turned Bluetooth off and on tried re sync the watch but I won’t stay.  And turned notifications off and on in the app. I have tried to fix it but nothing is working and i just want it to work like it did before. 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

That's what I thought, when I contacted them by phone to remind them that their website says Samsung S8 is listed as being fully compatible they said it is which contradicts the email, after asking to speak to a manager/ supervisor and being put on hold for a long time he told me that they don't fully understand the problem themselves and they then offered to replace the watch in the hope that it may fix the problem, so as you can see they seem clueless but will not replace the watch until pushed,this is after several communications to technical support. I don't like being lied to, this support team have no integrity or respect for their customers so my advice would be to go with garmin or some one else as you cannot trust them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't know what you all did... But the watch is now working perfectly!
Thanks for looking into this issue!!
Angie
Best Answer
0 Votes
😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

My notifications have been enabled since I had the Charge2... never had issues until getting the Versa. Now it keeps connecting/ disconnecting at random. Tired of setting this up EVERY DAY. I got the Versa because I wanted a smart watch. Thinking of returning and going back to my Charge2. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the snake thing and I’ve tried the same thing u did over and I’ve send I even switched my Fitbit with my mom and it still isn’t working how do I get it fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to coonect my Versa too numerous times to WIFI, and still will not connect! I'm done!

Best Answer
0 Votes