Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not sync with Honor phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa will not sync with my Honor phone. It only does when I set it up but stops after a couple of hours. Bi's it because Honor is not compatible with Versa? I can't see Honor listed in compatible devices list. Or is there a fix. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

No syncing with galaxy s9 eitherSmiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @RasimK and @SunsetRunner great to see you around.

Keep in mind that in order to have a successful connection between your watches and phones, they need to be compatible. If you haven't checked if your phones are compatible, I recommend checking that here.

Just keep in mind that when a phone isn't compatible, it doesn't mean that it won't work with your Fitbit but you might experience some connectivity issues. You can always try the instructions provide in the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? but I don't guarantee it will work 100%.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I returned the versa for a refund. I am using my old charge 2 now that I haven't used for long time and its working with my Honor phone without problems. I think the issue was the versa tracker but I am not going to risk buying another one to test again. I really do need a waterproof tracker and I may end up switching to Garmin. It's a shame cas I really liked Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes