Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not sync with new Honor lite 9 phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa will not sync with new Honor lite 9 phone.

It's unacceptable this is a newish android device sold to millions why is it not supported by the Versa. More importantly why was i not warned that the fitbit watches will only work on select phones in the market? 

Criminal. I can't take it back now and i have no desire to sell my phone. Please can you fix the bluetooth issues..

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried the steps in the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Thanks for the reply but it still won't sync. Apparently the phone isn't compatible according to previous posts. I'm more concerned why the product is marketed to be compatible with android devices but there was no warning that only certain phones work with it. I have no trouble with any other devices as far as bluetooth is concerned.

Would like a fix from the developers. Just a cry out for help incase anyone reads it.

Best Answer

I got the Versa to sync correctly to my Oreo 8.1 device using the following steps (nothing else worked for me otherwise).  My work buddy has a Honor device (not sure if lite but also running Android Oreo 8.1) and I tried it on his and it connected, he was about to return it...give it a try:

1.  Uninstall app

2.  Unpair Versa on the phone and turn off bluetooth

3.  Restart Versa (left and dwn button for 10 seconds)

4.  Reinstall app but do Not open.

5.  In Android settings, for the fitbit app turn on location permissions.

6.  Open App and login, will say it can't connect (bluetooth off on phone), will ask to connect say Yes. Any other messages that might pop up just close....see if that works.

Best Answer