Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will only track sleep on one wrist

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for two weeks and had issues from the beginning with sleep tracking.  It would track two hours when I slept 8.  I decided to switch wrists and it will track correctly on my right wrist.  I did a restart to see if that would fix it and it will not show sleep at all on my left wrist now.  It does occasionally show naps on my left wrist, since this is the wrist I wear it on.  I took a nap, then took it off for 1 1/2 hours and it had recorded the time off my wrist as sleep (on the left wrist).  When I put it back on it stopped the sleep recording.  It is a bit annoying to have to switch wrists at night, if I forget I have zero sleep data.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes it would be annoying! But I would guess it is due to your blood vessel position and blood flow at night, so the tracker doesnt get a consistant heart rate reading, so I doubt you will be able to fix it. It works on your other wrist so it is not a tracker issue.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you! That makes a lot of sense. Any ideas on why it is suddenly reading 20-25 points higher on my BPM reading when I get up in the morning and for 2-3 hours after? Also randomly in the day I will look at it and it will be higher. I know it is not higher at those points and it was reading fine for the first 10 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes