Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't Connect with iPhone or Headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unbelievably frustrated with the Versa - I've had it less than a month, and the Bluetooth is hit or miss. This morning I spent 20 minutes at the gym trying to get the headphones to sync - which sometimes is automatic, sometimes requires turning them on and off again and syncing them from the watch. I turn my phone's Bluetooth off - learned that one the hard way - but it seems problematic. The only reason I have this thing is so I can listen to music and podcasts when I work out in the morning. If I can't get my decent quality headphones to connect, it's a bust. I also like looking at my sleep patterns but it isn't syncing with my phone any longer. Straight up busted after less than a month. Hopefully Fitbit will fix these problems. And if there are any suggestions, I am all ears. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@THORGIA Try this to restore bluetooth connection with your phone (sync, notifications etc.):

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions incl pairing
  7. Make sure Fitbit Notifications are enabled in your phone Settings. If they are switch them off, sync, switch them back ON, and sync again.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer