Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect to Wi-Fi or read bpm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this issue on Thursday and I've been trying to troubleshoot since then. I can't get my versa to read my bpm, the reader does flash however it won't display my bpm. I checked to see if it had anything to do with my clock face, in order to change the clock face I need to sync, which my stats do sync but my phone won't "find" my Versa, it's connected through bluetooth but won't read on my phone. I try to connect it to Wi-Fi (which I have always had it connected) and the screen on my phone says no networks. I've already re-started my phone, restarted my Versa, deleted the app as well as removed my Versa and re-added it. 

help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@emejia1128 have you checked the settings on your Versa to see if the Heart Rate is enabled? 

Swipe left to settings. 

Tsp and swipe up to heart rate. Is it on? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

When it comes to the BP have you checked the settings to see if the heart rate is turned on? Does the lights flash? 

With WiFi. This is not used when syncing the tracker, is the Versa plugged in and charging? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I flip it over the light flashes, still doesn’t read my bpm. I was able to resolve the WiFi issue still no bpm 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you get it to connect it to the wifi? I'm having the same issue? I have done everything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emejia1128 have you checked the settings on your Versa to see if the Heart Rate is enabled? 

Swipe left to settings. 

Tsp and swipe up to heart rate. Is it on? 

Best Answer
Hello, Yes, my heart rate is on.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I reset my internet connection. It was strange because everything else was connected to WiFi, but I disconnected my router and then plugged it back in, then it connected right away to my watch. 

Best Answer

That was it! I had no idea that it could be turned off! I have no idea how I turned it off to begin with. 

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue my bpm won’t read and now green light won’t come on at all. I’ve re-synced and turned off and on. Let it die and charged. Didn’t wear it for hours and still nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes