Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t connect to iphone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

my Versa suddenly stopped receiving notifications.  So to fix this I was instructed to remove and log out of everything and start again.  Now my iPhone won’t even connect to my Versa - which has left me in a worse place than I started 

my iPad has no problem connecting and syncing but my iPhone is a no go 

I have tried everything apart from restoring my iPhone - which I will not be doing!! 

Does anyone one have any other ideas?   Help!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

OK - I'm back in business. 

I found that if I turned off the bluetooth on my ipad, then restart my versa, and reinstall the app and add device again - its paired and now receiving notifications!  

What a palava!  Should have gone with the Apple watch ....

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Hello Katehes,

Are you getting a "http 500" error message when trying to pair?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No it just keeps searching. I’m going to try restore on my phone then try again ... weird that it was ok. I did install the wallet pay - maybe that made it trip out?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am having the exact same problem. Have been at this for hours, what’s the deal?

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried calling support and just tells me call back later. Should have got the Apple Watch. FYI. I did not install the Apple Pay so that is not the reason for the issue. 

Best Answer

Have you installed the latest update on yoour iPhone?  My Versa would not sync the other day and as soon as I updated my iPhone everything was fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s how this all started. Had to install update, would not install so followed support steps and now my Versa isn’t even installed any more because they tell you to remove it and set up again. Will not go through set up. It’s connect but does not set up.

Best Answer

That’s how this all started. Had to install update, would not install so followed support steps and now my Versa isn’t even installed any more because they tell you to remove it and set up again. Will not go through set up. It’s connect but does not set up. And yes I have installed the lastest Apple updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Support finally got back to me. Said my issue had been escalated, and I quote:

"We need to inform that this is a bug in the system, we are aware of the issue and working towards a resolution already, we hope to resolve it soon."

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went through steps again. Removed Versa and rebooted it till Fitbit logo appears. Then added new device and I am back in business for now😩👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK - I'm back in business. 

I found that if I turned off the bluetooth on my ipad, then restart my versa, and reinstall the app and add device again - its paired and now receiving notifications!  

What a palava!  Should have gone with the Apple watch ....

Best Answer

I find my Fitbit’s tend to like either using my iPad or my iPhone and can get confused when connecting to both.  When I had this issue, I uninstalled the app from my iPad, had my Bluetooth forget the versa and then it magically could sync again to my phone. 

Best Answer

I do not have my versa paired to anything else! 

So what do I do? UGH! 

Best Answer

Try removing and adding device again - this should work   Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and had to do a factory reset to my Versa and start from scratch. It was a pain but it worked. I may get rid of my Versa if it stops syncing again. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
Did that did not work! UGH!
Best Answer
I uninstalled and installed app and that did not work. I went on iPhone and I deleted my charge under bluetooth. Still not change. Then I turned off bluetooth on my phone and turned it back on and then it connected. My versa app on phone then told me to update tracker. I did that and it has been working for about three days. No problems yet keeping my fingers crossed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my second Versa, same problems. I can see my internet and many others on my phone, when I try to download my data from my Fitbit, it can’t find it, so I go through connecting it again, can’t find my Fitbit, so I turn everything off and on again, Bluetooth, the watch, delete the app, still unable to connect, so now I disconnect the whole thing, it won’t connect at all now!! Ugh. I’m going to return it I think! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. This is my second versa. First one had problem with the blank screen. They send me the replacement: refurbished item. I can only install the app via wi-fi. The bluetooth signal went constantly on off in seconds. Won't sync and pairing with my iphone. Tried all the troubleshooting solution, still not working. 

Only a dust of luck will help on sync issue. The support team will send the new replacement. Hope they will do it and with brand new item, not refurbished

Best Answer
0 Votes