Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t connect to iphone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

my Versa suddenly stopped receiving notifications.  So to fix this I was instructed to remove and log out of everything and start again.  Now my iPhone won’t even connect to my Versa - which has left me in a worse place than I started 

my iPad has no problem connecting and syncing but my iPhone is a no go 

I have tried everything apart from restoring my iPhone - which I will not be doing!! 

Does anyone one have any other ideas?   Help!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
35 REPLIES 35
I misplaced mine in my house and cannot find it. I fixed mine by turning off bluetooth and disconnecting or forgetting it under bluetooth and starting all over then it worked. Since I cannot find it and they do no have a speaker to make it beep I have nothing. I am going with the Apple series 3 with GPS when I save a little. It is only $130 more, but if I cannot find it it will beep.

Polly
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you turn off the versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung S8 and have installed fit bit program on it. Got it paired with my Versa. 

Worked for a bit but now cannot get it to sinc up with phone. getting very upset with fit bit. Lets get your software more user friendly if you want to keep customers. Spent over 3 hrs trying to get watch and phone to communicate. Next step will be to return the Fitbit... 

Best Answer

I’ve upgraded my iPhone to Xs max and now I can’t even pair it!  Won’t install the update and can’t sync.  Complete waste!   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same issue so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I have a IPHONE 7 however. Still a pain. I lost the darn watch (or should I say misplaced) Did not find it for 4 weeks. No way to find it. No way to beep it or gps it or nothing. UGH! You can use  syncing to find it will be within 20 ft if syncing, My was for 4 days, but it synced through the floor as mine was in the basement below me. UGH! Was going to purchase a Apple Watch, but then I found it. When this dies will not go back to Fitbit unless they improve things like being able to gps find it or something. I'd be willing to use my bluetooth headphones to find it if nothing else. 

Best Answer

How do you factory reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I googled it and got this, but don’t ask me follow up questions as I really don’t know 🙂  

How To Reset Fitbit Versa
  1. Connect the Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
  2. Hold all 3 buttons for about 15 seconds, until the Fitbit logo appears.
  3. When the Fitbit logo disappears release the Bottom Right button, then keep holding the Left and Top Right button until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated
Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa stop connecting to my IPhone, I had to restore it to factory default and do a new set up from the app. This is my second Versa, the first one stopped working after 6 months, this is only 2 months old and already having issues with it.

Hearth rate monitoring is a hit an miss.

My wife has an I watch and so far had no issues with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa has worked okay for about 18 months, this morning when I tried to open the app on my iPhone it opened to a blank, tried turning phone and Versa off, no go, reinstalled Versa, worked once and then nothing and that is how it stayed, 

Any advise would be appreciated,

ken

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent mine back and they sent me a new one. I’m sorry, but now it works just fine.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue for several weeks. Just deleted the app, told my phone in settings to “forget Versa”, restarted Versa, re-downloaded app, logged in and went right to notifications. Now receiving notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so disappointed with fitbit and iPhone. A year ago I got a Fitbit for my serious health. Fell in love with it and lost 85 lbs.  I work in the tech field and try to hold off buying the newest products as there are always bugs in them. Really?!?! This is unbelievable. I am 58 and keep up on technology. Maybe they need better thinkers! Common Sense People. You are causing woolens to waste time and money and Money On crap happening like this! I am checking into other options. Lot of people are disappointed with Apple . 

Best Answer

PLEASE tell me I don’t have to give up my iphone to use the Versa 3! Yours is one of the few positive posts I’ve seen. I’m aware of the iPhone limitations with the Versa 3 but it arrives in a few days and I dread setting it up now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, my versa died again for the second time, I got an I watch 3.
Best thing I ever did!
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
My versa’s battery died after only a few years. I went to Best Buy to get a new battery and they said that I cold not get one. Not sure if they just did not do it or that it can’t be replaced. So I got an Apple Watch. Much happier with this. It does however cost more. My friend nd her husband have versa’s and love them. They use Samsung phones though. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
After my second versa died, I was looking to replace it with the newer one
until I saw that I watch 3 had the save price and much better features.
Now I use it all the time with my strava and never fails to record, unlike
the versa that kept disconnecting. Even has a speaker!
This is the oldest I watch model but it does everything I need.
--
Juan Carlos Ducca
Best Answer
0 Votes