Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t connect to wireless speaker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get my Versa to connect to any Bluetooth speaker or headphones, all I get is connection failed. Please help it’s driving me mad 😩 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Clare19 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Lets start by restarting both devices (your bluetooth speakers and Versa). You can restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

When retrying the pairing process make sure no other bt devices are nearby (phones, tablets, headphones, computers, etc) as they may interfere with the process. 

Let me know how it goes!
Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

]I am having the same issues as the original poster and I cannot connect my Fitbit Versa to my Sony Bluetooth speaker. I have followed your instructions and have restarted my speaker and fitbit and it is still not connecting nor finding any other bluetooth devices.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Best Answer