Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t connect with IPhone 6s

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just bought the Versa and it won’t connect with my iPhone 6s.

My phone finds the versa fine and the watch shows me the 4 digit code to enter in my phone which I do. However my phone then stays on the screen where entered the code, and displays ”Connecting to Fitbit” at the bottom. I’ve left it for 45 mins but nothing happens/changes. The watch remains on a blank screen with the Fitbit logo.

I’m using IOS12, I’ve deleted and redownloaded the app multiple times, turned bluetooth on and off, turned all other bluetooth devices in the house off, rebooted the versa itself multiple times and nothing will work.

has anyone got any suggestions before I give up and return it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Katow27 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not connecting with your iPhone 6. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in this help article. If the issue persists after trying the steps, let me know and I'll be glad to follow up.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Katow27 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! 

Let me help you with your Versa and iPhone setup and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Lets start by clearing the bluetooth connection on your phone by doing the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device.
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes