Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t connect with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa quit record heart rate. One of the possible fixes was to remove the watch from the app and reset it up as a new watch in the app.

Now my watch won’t connect at all to my Fitbit app. I’ve tried restarting the watch, the app and my phone. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I’ve checked all settings in the iPhone for Bluetooth and Fitbit. Three times the app claims it found a connection and asks for the numbers off the watch, but there are no numbers so it’s back to the beginning. 

I’m at a loss.  I’ve probably tried to connect a hundred times in the last 24 hours but nothing works.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Middings.

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Versa. I see your point of view and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. To look into this, may I know what error message is displayed when trying to sync? I understand you've tried some steps, but please make sure to exhaust the ones described in this help article and monitor its behavior afterward.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It finally started working again.

Marsha
Best Answer

Hi there, @Middings.

This is great news! I'm glad your Versa is now syncing correctly and thanks for your efforts. In case you have some spare time, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and start your own topics. Have a great week!

Best Answer
0 Votes