Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t fully snyc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will kind-of sync, but not completely. It will pull steps, calories burned & heart rate but it won’t pull sleep or exercise information into the app. Also when it tries to sync I can watch the progress bar and it only makes it about 2/3 of the way through before it just stops, only to try (and fail) again. 

I’m hesitant to reset my versa because inevitably all it does is make the time be off with no way to make it sync and fix itself. I’m also not eager to try a factory reset again because last time I did it took over two weeks to get it to connect to my phone again. 

Are there any other fixes? Or do I just have to suffer with an only semi-functional Fitbit? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Dragon_muffins what phone are you using? It sounds a bit like a compatability issue.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I’m using an iPhone 6s with the most current iOS version. I know it’s not a brand new phone, but I think it should still be compatible... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with my surge. Steps syncing but tracked exercise and active minutes not being synced. Seems to be a problem since app update last week? 

Best Answer
0 Votes