Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't notify me of text messages or calls

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit versa a couple weeks ago stopped notifying me of calls or text messages, it won't vibrate or show the new message on the screen. But I'm able to go into my text message history and my new messages are there. How do I get my Fitbit to notify me again and/or get my phone calls and messages to pop up? I have a Google pixel #2

Best Answer
0 Votes
59 REPLIES 59

Thank you Marmaduke !!!!’

I held the left button and now I get my notifications again. 

When I swiped before it said notifications on but they weren’t 

thank you for ur suggestion 

it worked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold left button and it will turn ur notifications on.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to cancel out my Versace app and reinstall it again but can’t find the same app I had before

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The only thing that comes up is "you're all caught up", but no ON or OFF for notifications for me. I removed the device from my app and back on. notifications from phone are on and supposedly on phone per the app, but still nothing. Wifi was reconnected and checked as was Bluetooth. It seems like a really big flaw if there are so many people and threads on this subject. Maybe Google will get these problems all fixed now that they are taking over.

Best Answer

I have the same issue it seems weekly. Messages show up fine then with no rhyme or reason they stop. In the past I could get it so they come back on but its been weeks now and trying everything suggested and still nothing. So disgusted with this Versa. Wouldnt recommend to anyone  

Best Answer

Same here. I have uninstalled, checked the settings in both my phone settings and FitBit settings and still am not getting text/call notifications. I have a Samsung S10+ so not sure if they are having issues as well. 

Best Answer

mine just started working today again. i also run the s10+ and had this issue for almost a week. now its working again. we will see for how long?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fingers crossed!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called Fitbit and they helped me . First my phone had to be updated and also my Fitbit was in do not disturb . When I changed that it worked again . Slide the face of device down .It says notifications nothing new here . Above that when you slide down is a music sign and 2 bars . Tap on the bars and it shows 4 things . If top 2 are lit you need to tap on them . Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung S10+ and my messages won't come through on my Fitbit Versa, either. Have you found a solution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did find the problem. I had to sync it again and turn off  Do not disturb.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you turn off the do not disturb?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you turn off the do not disturb?

Best Answer
0 Votes
You swipe down and it shows on the top a music sign and 2 bars . Tap on the 2 bars and if the circle with a line in middle or the half moon are lit up tap on them and it turns off do not disturb

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung s10 and haven't had text notifications for almost a month... How did you get them to work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar problem. I get emails sent to my watch but texts will not. I've checked all of the settings and everything is set correctly. When I press and hold the top left button a drop down appears and it shows a music note and 2 sliding buttons. One is slid to the left and the other is slid to the right. When I try to slide the left button my watch just vibrates and doesn't do anything. I have a versa btw. Thanks for any help!

Best Answer
Same thing with me. Tried everything that people suggested and nothing is
working. Today it started working for about 20 mins but has stopped again.
When it was working it looked like it had done an update but like I said,
stopped after about 20 mins. Just want it to work again!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is yours still working Brandileigh1987? I still haven't been able to receive texts again on my Versa and I have a S10+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine started working last night for about an hour but not working today
Best Answer
0 Votes