Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't stay on or charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.

I've had my Fitbit Versa Special Edition a little over a year.  I love it and haven't had any issues until yesterday.  My Versa suddently powered off.  I pressed the left button along with the button on the lower right to power it back on.  The Fitbit symbol appeared then it powered off again.  The battery was around 70% when this happened.  I placed it on the charger for a bit hoping it would reset.  I was able to power the device on, but after a short time, it powered off again.  I let it charge all night last night, but it would only display the Fitbit symbol before powering off once again.  Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Asentha , probably you're suffering from a hardware problem with your Versa ans since it's out of warranty, I will call in the help of a Moderator to help you. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer

@Asentha, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't stay on nor hold a charge. Thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After trying these steps, charge your watch for 2-3 hours. Finally, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Thank you for your help @SunsetRunner.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

@JuanJoFitbit. @SunsetRunner 

Thank you for your responses.  After trying everything I knew to do, I contacted customer service this morning.  We tried other methods of troubleshooting to no avail.  However, they are sending me a replacement. I am wearing my Charge 2 tracker until the replacement Versa arrives.  Thanks for your help! 😊

Best Answer

@Asentha, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

I'm so glad to hear that our Support team took care of your case and you will be back on track with a replacement unit soon. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes