Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't sync and it's losing time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa isn't syncing anymore and the clock quickly falls behind.  I disconnected and reconnected, Uninstalled and re installed the app.  Samsung s21+ is my phone. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Did you restart both watch and phone recently?

Regularly syncing keeps the watch time updated.

If it falls behind quickly, it could be the watch face has a problem, try changing to a Fitbit one on the watch, or it could be a watch- Fitbit App problem where its constantly trying to sync because its not succeeding.

Worth to try with the phone bluetooth off and see if the watch keeps losing time with the Fitbit face.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @KaylaHox. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already offered you assistance. If you continue having issues, please feel free to contact them back by providing the reference number you given during your chat so they can continue assisting you.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Unfortunately, they were unable to help me and my watch still does not work. If any users have any ideas, please let me know.

Sent from Mail for Windows
Best Answer

@KaylaHox I'm sorry to hear you're still having syncing difficulties. Please feel free to contact them back, our team will let you know what the next step to take for this issue. 

Thanks for your understating. Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had this same issue for a while now. I’ve tried all the recommendations but nothing has worked. The only time it syncs is after it’s completely dead and recharged, and even that’s a hit or miss. Once it does sync then that’s it, starts losing time and being in a challenge is completely useless. I’ve spent so much time trouble shooting this, It’s so frustrating. I think I might be done with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I’ve been on several chats with the moderator & non of the fixes have worked, I was told to factory reset which I have done but still no luck, there’s no way I am wasting money on another Fitbit, this is the second one that has gone faulty!

Best Answer
Also my second one, and I am also done. I love my fitbit, but I’m not going to be spending that much money for a product that lasts approximately a year. I also caught support in a lie when my first one went faulty. So I’m out.

Sent from Mail for Windows
Best Answer

I am also OUT. Not worth the money or effort

any longer

2 weeks of scouring this sight for GOOD 

Information on an appropriate repair as a side note repairing digital measuring  tools 

is my specialty. So I would say design flaw???

Best Answer