Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t sync to new iPads Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Had this Versa for 12 mths synced to old iPad. no problems. Bought new iPad and can’t sync this versa to Fitbit app in new iPad. Help please.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tearose8  What iPad is it? Is it on the Supported Devices List? Not all iPads are compatable.

Try all the suggestions in THIS Help Article on syncing problems.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tearose8  What iPad is it? Is it on the Supported Devices List? Not all iPads are compatable.

Try all the suggestions in THIS Help Article on syncing problems.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks so much for replying to my problem. I have since found out that my new iPad Air 10.5 is not yet on the compatable list. Great to have such generous daughters who bought me this latest iPad though. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long so my iPhone will have to do till then.
Regards tearose8

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope it isnt too long too. Annoying to have a lovely new iPad that your fitbit wont talk to!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes