Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on and experiences Bluetooth issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, so recently I noticed my versa I the morning disconnect to my phone. I would have to connect it every morning before I got up. Then on day when I went into my Bluetooth settings to connect it again when I tried pressing on my Fitbit it wouldn’t connect. I would also go into the app and refresh to see if it could find my device but it couldn’t do that too. I contacted Fitbit support and they told me to reset my Fitbit and phone and none of that worked. I was the told to do a factory reset. Now this is where I’m stuck. My watch won’t turn back on. I’ve left it on charge for over 24 hours, I’ve held the bottom right button and the button on the other side at the same time for of ages. I’ve even tried holding down all the buttons to see if I can get the logo but it won’t appear on the screen. I don’t know what to do. I’ve removed all data off the watch and my phone and now I can’t even set it back up again. Someone please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Taylor.smith.04, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa experienced connection issues and now it won't turn on. I appreciate the time spent trying to get these issues resolved.

I would like to know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed accordingly. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey,
No it doesn’t vibrate when I put it on charge. I never actually noticed it vibrating when I put it on charge. I just saw the screen open and say the percentage. At the moment I had died but I have left it in charge for over 24 hours but still can seem to turn it back on

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Taylor.smith.04, I'm sorry for the late response. However, thank you for providing more details about the issue.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they sent you an email with some instructions. Please check out your email account and if the issue persists after trying their recommendations, please reply to their email and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I appreciate your patience and time with this.

I'll be around around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes