Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on and it will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa died completely while I was out shopping 2 days ago, when I got back home I placed it on the charger and its been on it for 2 days and I has not charged at all. I have tried charging from computers, and different wall outlets. I'm very upset!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
116 REPLIES 116

my versa will not charge, what can i do??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I relieve letting my battery get too low may have caused the problem. IDK. 

So glad yours is working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can not get my Versa to hold a charge, what can I do!?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I fell asleep while watching a movie , when i woke up my versa fitbit was dead i put it on the charger and 2 days now and still dead, is there a warrenty on it ? how do I fix it what can i do ?? please help  !!! 
Best Answer
To restart it you need to hold the watch in your hand put your thumb on the button on the left side. Then put your middle finger on your left hand on the right the upper button. Then put your right index finger on the right lower button.
Then hold all three buttons down for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds release the lower right hand button with your right hand. Wait a little bit longer (about 10 seconds) and something should come up on the screen. It may be the Fitbit logo or the percent energy. From mine 0% came up. Then I took the watch and put it in the charger for about an hour.
After an hour it looked like it was taking a charge. I left it for another couple of hours and it was charged up.
You may need to do something like this a couple times to get it to work.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
thank you i have it charged and it is working but the day is one day off and the time is about 3 1/2 hours off how do i change the date and time  ??
Best Answer
0 Votes
If while looking at your watch, slide you finger down the screen it will
update the date showing on your watch!! Try that
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
nope it doesn't reset the date or time, the date comes up but nothing to set it thanks for helping me, u have any more ideas
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not sure what kind of phone you have but this is for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have iPhone and I did what you said to my versa and now I have
nothing😔I’ve tried deleting and rest up but nothing’s working yet😪😪😪
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
Be sure you have had it in the charger to attempt to charge it for a few hours. Then place the watch in your left hand. Put your left thumb on the button on the left side. Then put your left index finger on the upper right button. Use you right index finger to put over the lower right button.
Press all 3 buttons at once and hold for 30 seconds. Then release the right lower button. Wait 8-12 seconds and hopefully something will come up on your screen. It will be a percent energy or the Fitbit logo. For me I got the 0% sign. I put the watch back in the charger and came back a few hours later and it was charged.
You may have try this more than once.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
my versa is charged but now has the wrong time and date, how do i reset the time and date
Best Answer
0 Votes
You may have a bad battery 🙁
Try the process I described a few more times. I know other people who have done this and been successful.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work.  Fitbit replaced my unit 2-3 months ago and now the replacement is doing the same thing.  Now its out of warranty.  All Fitbit will do is give me 25% off the next purchase.

They know they have a faulty product and just need to do the right thing by replacing it or providing a fixed new version.

Fitbit replaced my unit 2-3 months ago and now the replacement is doing the same thing.  Now its out of warranty.  All Fitbit will do is give me 25% off the next purchase. Why would anyone in their right mind purchase these junk devices even with 50% off?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Factory reset worked like a charm! Very happy that I dont have to buy a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do a factory setting reboot and it will work fine again after that. It has happened to me a few times and now it works perfectly fine.

Get a paperclip and push the button that is on the bottom side. Then after that do the factory reboot. That worked for me. 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
I’ve tried to do a factory reset and it won’t do it
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

Much to my surprise and delight, the factory reboot worked like a charm. Thank you very much!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You may need to try it several times. Have the Fitbit in the charger for a few hours before you try.

I had to do that to get mine to work. All I saw after several tries was a 0% instead of the icon. I put it back in the charger and checked after 1/2 hour and it was charging.

I have received several responses from people where it has worked and not worked.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you still restart the versa even if it's completely dead? I had a versa as a gift a few mos ago and it's dead now. I tried other chargers or my computer and with no avail

Best Answer