Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on and take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I restarted my Fitbit versa because it wouldn't sync to my phone at an almost full battery and now it won't turn on! S.O.S!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Tayranomi, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it didn't turn on after you restarted it. Please let me know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains the restart process but you can skip it and proceed with the rest. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gone through the checklist on your website, but the charger is still not working.  I have tried different USB ports and electrical outlets.  I left it in the charging cradle all night, but still

not working.  I have had the watch less than a year.  Thank you.

Jack

Best Answer

Hi @Lakie, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I appreciate the time spent trying to get the charging issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Battery life has been poor since purchase...have been charging overnight which sucks as I like to see my sleep info. 
now is officially kaput! Have tried a new charger and in the end bought a charge which is rubbish and now I don’t use a fitbit at all. 
Desperate for my versa 2 back - is there anyway I can get a replacement with non-faulty battery life? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Vicla83, thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is not taking a charge, even though you have tried a new charging cable. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. In case the issue persists, please contact them with the reference number they provided and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I find out what version of Versa I have?  I need to replace the charger.  I have an IPhone.

thanks,

Jack

jcannon29527@yahoo.com

Best Answer
0 Votes