Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on/charge/0% battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I need help, please. My fitbit won't charge. The screen is black. The green light on the back is off. I have tried pressing all buttons and nothing. The app on my phone says the battery level is medium. I tried to change the clock face but the app can't connect to my phone

.Can anyone help? I have tried cleaning the connections as shown by fitbit and nothing.

Thanks

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Stanlea it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on even though you have tried all the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I am having the exact same problem. My Versa and the charger have both been replaced and I'm still having this problem. This is very frustrating.

Best Answer
I received a new charger today and now it is working. I appreciate Fitbit's polite customer service, but it has left me with a very poor opinion of the quality of their products.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same issue today. 

Working great since I bought my Versa in April-2019

At 11:58am today was last Sync.  Now RESETS show Battery Level 0%, and on charger there is NO Sign of life -or- charging   :[

Please tell me how to get this device working. My fitness program is now depending on it ; - )

Respectfully,

Edward Hooks

Castle Rock, CO

303-351-1774

efhooks@hotmail.com

Best Answer

I am going thru the same thing..went thru 30 mins of support and came to the same conclusion that I said in the begging of the support...it needs to be worked on..

WELL good luck on that...if you believe it..they DONT repair anything...they only replace...so your $180 watch, after 365 days.is WORTHLESS...and cant be fixed...

Nice right

K

Best Answer