Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on nor take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First all I love my Fitbit Versa but I had just charged it and put it back on and it no longer works? Battery life was still at 90+% Last check. I’ve even put back on the charger to no results... Screen is blank and it does nothing. Started acting strange about a day prior but I didn’t think anything of it at the time... Frustrating!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jhed_29 , try to restart your Versa three times by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill you see the Fitbit logo and release the buttons. If that does not solve your problem, call Customer Support about this problem. regards kuzibri 

Best Answer

@Jhed_29, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the battery issues that your Versa experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that you contacted them as @SunsetRunner advised.

I'm glad to hear that they took care of your case and you will be back on track soon.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer