Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my versa refuses to turn on, Im not sure what the issue is. I have tried all suggestions online, and 3 different chargers. It is less than 2 yrs old. Please help! Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
40 REPLIES 40

Hi there @Jim78@Safaripunch@2ĺ, and @stuhitchen

First and foremost, I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the Versa smartwatches. Our warranty provides replacements for devices deemed to have a manufacturer's defect within 365 days of purchase and please trust that Fitbit's mission is to empower and inspire you to live a healthier, more active life. We design products and experiences that fit seamlessly into your life so you can achieve your health and fitness goals, whatever they may be. This is also the reason we tried to check for the possible options that we can provide you based from your warranty.

If you've exhausted all troubleshooting steps to fix your watch and contacted our Support Team, but are not satisfied or agree with the resolution of your case, please get in touch with our them again or you can check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information that they provided to you.

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes