Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have already had to replace after a year, had this one for 11 months and it has done the same thing. Said it was low battery, died after it said 25% now won't charge. Have tried numerous trouble shooting options nothing is working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25
Well I spoke to someone who said apparently the display has went out. I’ve had this one for two years. I’ll need something with a longer lifespan as there is nothing they can do. Pretty disappointing.
Best Answer

That’s frustrating @TiffyH! I took mine back to the store I got it from and they are going to replace it for me. They had to order a replacement from another town but that’s ok, I can wait. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my exact same experience as well!  I'm still waiting for my "next steps" after following all of the pre-canned suggestions.  Good luck!!

Best Answer

I called customer service and was told I've exhausted all my options to resolve this issue.

So I have the 25% Discount to use, however cannot use it on the Charge 4 if i wanted to because that is the recently released tracker. 

I asked about my options as I do not want Alexa so I was shying away from the Versa 2 which i can use my discount on.

I also asked about the usage of wireless headphones with the Charge 4 and was told I could connect with bluetooth and whoever told me I could not was wrong. 

When i do the comparison between the Versa 2 and the Fitbit Charge 4 on the fitbit site it clearly says Connect with Wireless Headphones - Check Mark for the Versa 2 and No Check Mark for the Charge 4.. so what am I missing does anyone have any ideas? 

I read on another forum that you need to have Spotify Premium to listen to Spotify which I do not use because my music I would listen to is on my Versa that I no longer can use.. I did not realize how frustrating this would be LOL

So has anyone thought about switching and which Fitbit were you considering? 

Thank you and Good Luck to the rest of you that are trying to get  your original Versa to turn back on.

Best Answer

Would you put me on the customer support list as well? I have three Fitbits that are doing the same thing. They won’t charge nor will they turn on. I have tried the different strategies and I can’t get any of them working again. Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same problem, after the factory reset, my versa wont turn on, and ive tried all of the steps above and none of them works on my versa what should i do next? Can i also get a customer support from your team?

Best Answer
0 Votes