Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to bed last night with my versa at 67% and when I woke up it said 0% and won’t charge... anyone know how to fix this? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @smarquez814. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Versa. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart doesn't work and your watch has not vibrated for this process, please try the steps below:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged my Versa 2 overnight and it read 100% in the morning I wore it until I noticed it wasn't working at 2p. I have tried everything and cannot get the screen to turn on. Why do these things only last a year?

Best Answer

Hi there, @unFITonyBIT. Welcome on board. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi,

A couple of times with my Versa got stuck at 0% and wouldn't recharge, even with clean contacts. My solution was to remove the Versa from the charger and then put it back into the charge, then apply slight pressure onto the charger and watch at the same time - holding it for a minute or so. It has worked for my friends Versa as well.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Netters16. Welcome on board. Thanks for sharing the steps that worked, I'm sure they will helpful to other users who may be experiencing charging issue. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes