Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had two Versa’s in the course of 2 years. This is my second one and it hasn’t hit a year yet. It’s doing the same thing as my last one did: screen goes blank, unresponsive, won’t charge, etc. I charged it before I went to bed last night so it had a full battery. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps and tips listed on the website and in other comments but nothing is working. Did it completely die on me or what?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lauren247, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa is not turning on or taking a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried and let me know if your watch vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, monitor your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens to mine regularly. And since it was new. I think it’s the charger that’s the issue - maybe the wire connection. Happened today, was half full battery yesterday but can’t activate it today. Will try to reset it & see if helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There seems to be a lot of watches dying recently with the latest update. Mine was 18m old and did this last week. 
If the room is dark try I can see the display glow a dark gray.
Either way this is the last Fitbit for me (also my second).
Fitbits are proving to be nothing more than disposable watches.

Best Answer
0 Votes