Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my fit bit for almost two years and everything was fine but this morning it just stopped working. The screen is black, It won't restart or charge. How can I fix this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Elvaar, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 won't turn on or take a charge. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if your Versa 2 vibrates when you put it on the charger. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if it gets back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. It's been happening since Friday. I tried everything they had suggested in their FAQs. I even bought a new charger to see if it was a charger issue but still the same issue. I finally contacted customer service today and unfortunately for me, since it's more than a year old, it's out of warranty and they can't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes