Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night I left it charging because the app was showing battery low and today I am trying to turn it on and nothing is happening. Anybody is facing the same problem?

Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1,070 REPLIES 1,070

Like it was stated numerous times: the company just does not care.  You know what to do.

Best Answer

This is what mines doing to so I am stop using a Fitbit I'm going to a different brand also

Best Answer

I have tried everything to make my Versa life again. Doesn't work. Hold 3 buttons for 3 minutes & more, hold back & bottom button for 10second & more. Didn't bring my Versa life again. What else shoul I do😭😭

Best Answer

If you watch is under warranty, contact customer service.  Tell them what you have done and do what they recommend.  If it doesn't eliminate the problem, ask for a replacement.  You would have a choice of 50% off another model or a free replacement of your Versa.  They only send the face.  You would need to keep the straps and cradle.  If you have trouble with the replacement, you could keep replacing it until the warranty expires.

Best Answer

Same thing.... I’ve had bad experiences with customer service. We pay all this money at one time for these devices just for them to randomly stop working. There’s no available upgrade for current users and the year long “warranty” doesn’t suffice. I am very frustrated with fitbit and this problem. I’ve spent money on 3 different products for them to stop down the line. It’s ridiculous!

Best Answer

I wish at least that..... all I got was a 20% off email. No much help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,My versa’s left button was not working since long then I was told to go to setting & shutdown the device(by Fitbit team in FB).I did that but now my Versa is not restarting after pressing 3 buttons together for 12 secs also.What to do now.Pl help someone 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad mine would turn on after holding all three buttons down for about three minutes 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried to do that also .Pressed 3 buttons for 3 mins.Still not restarting.Pl
help
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked! Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue. I talked with customer support and they told me to clean the charging spot with rubbing alcohol and then it should work.... But it doesn't. I have tried resetting it several times nothing happens. But my app still tells me when my battery is full and low. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did nothing. Black screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

black screen for me too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit versa 2 is not starting. The watch seems dead. Tried pressing the on/off button and also tried charging whole night.

Kindly suggest ways to solve issue. Is new charger needed? Or watch is dead

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just noticed my fit bit is off when I went to set my alarm! i have tried the restarting/rebooting but nothing has happened. It was fully charged since last night and worked all day today. Ragers is not the word!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. The versa watch is constantly showing Fitbit logo. It even goes and come backs on its own until the battery lasts, but the watch does not restart. I tried restart and factory reset. I tried cleaning the charging ports as suggested by chat support. Nothing worked. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  Mine has other issues but I tried the 3 button power on and it worked after about 10 seconds.  Now it can charge!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having all sorts or problems with fitbit. The music wouldn't transfer on the desktop and i couldn't even access apps on the desktop app either. The watch itself wasn't bad, but sometimes it wouldn't update. I have factory reset my watch three times already and each time it would solve some problems but create new ones. This time i factory reset mine watch and it won't turn on. I've pressed and held the button multiple times and well exceeded 10 seconds but nothing is happening. I know that the battery isn't dead because it was at 60 percent right before i reset the watch. I've waited over 20 minutes so the watch should be done resetting. If anyone has experienced the same problems I would really appreciate some feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same problem here. Have tried everything (charging till very hot, restarting, charging again repeat.) but the Fitbit won’t show any signs of life since it’s battery died 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having this problem. Started noticing my battery would go 3 days before needing charged. Then it wouldn’t even last 8 hours before dying. Went today to sync and the watch was dead. No response to the restart where you hold down all 3 buttons. And no response to the charger. Cleaned the back, did everything they recommend and it’s just dead. Hoping they can resolve the issue on my watch because for the money I’ve spent on it it definitely didn’t last very long 😓

Best Answer