Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night I left it charging because the app was showing battery low and today I am trying to turn it on and nothing is happening. Anybody is facing the same problem?

Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1,070 REPLIES 1,070
I finally had enough trying everything
Same issues as you. I called and talked with a rep and he ran me through on
what to do. I told him it wasn’t even working at all even if it charged all
night.
They sent me another one. Was so glad to have it back working but now this
one needs to be charged every single day. I think I should have just bought
an Apple Watch instead.
Too many headaches.
Best Answer
I hope they help me with it cause honestly I really love it but with this
issue makes me go from android to apple IPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I'm not happy with Fitbit. I think that their first attempt at making a smart watch instead of a fitness tracker didn't go so well. Maybe the versa 2 or 3 will work better, but I wouldn't count on it. Just get a Garmin watch, everyone I've talked to has said that they are really happy with it and it has no problems. One thing that's really nice about Garmin watches with music capabilities is that you can transfer music but WIRE. Fitbit's wireless music transfer is time-consuming and unreliable. I'll call to get another one but hopefully I can just get a refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm done with fitbit, if this versa conks out too I'm just going somewhere else, it's their performance undefendable. The longest I had one was 14 months, this one '25% discount' I'm not even letting it touch water. But when it dies. I'll invest in a Garmin \Samsung or Iwatch. I think these devices are cheaply manufactured and then they charge us an arm and a leg.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah at this point I’d just like a refund so I can get a different watch lol. Sad to see everyone’s having the same issues though. Fitbit really missed the mark on their watch. 

------------------------------

Oh yeah for sure. I didn’t even let mine tough water and it still crapped out. Super disappointed in it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this about 5mins until my fingers were numb already but no logo is displaying. The screen looks like it’s going to show up something as the color changes (you’ll notice that compared from a shut down state of pure black screen) but still it didn’t. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg I just did this and it worked!! I’d let it get to 14% battery last night left it charging over night til the next afternoon (today) then it wouldn’t show the clock face or anything but said 100% charged but no flashing lights in the back - 

i came on here read these comments about holding buttons down so I did (mine only has one button to hold down I have the versa 2, but I held the bottom down for about ten secs and the Fitbit logo appeared followed the the clock and all features!!! Thankyou 

Best Answer

I have exactly the same issue, left the versa charging overnight, this morning it is very warm, and it won't turn on. Holding down the buttons doesn't do anything. There is nothing from the device no reaction at all 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. I tried holding down the buttons, but still nothing. Any other suggestions out there?

Best Answer
Nope. Fitbit will do nothing but maybe offer 25% off a new watch. I got an Apple Watch after years of loyalty to Fitbit.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for sharing your experience with Fitbit Versa series. I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to provide a good Customer Service. If your Versa isn't turning one, try restarting it and continue monitoring its functionality. 

If after restarting the screen isn't working, get in touch with our Support team, they will continue assisting you. 

As of right now, this thread will be closed. Feel free to open a new thread if needed. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes