Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night I left it charging because the app was showing battery low and today I am trying to turn it on and nothing is happening. Anybody is facing the same problem?

Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1,070 REPLIES 1,070

Do you have the number for Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Number for fitbit 1 877 623 49971>

Sent from LG Mobile1>
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fitbit, tell them it's faulty and demand a replacement
Best Answer
0 Votes

Chat with Fitbit customer services. You will be advised on what to do. If it still doesn't work, a replacement may be sent to you at no cost. Fitbit customer care officers are very friendly and ready to assist

Best Answer
0 Votes

Downloaded bitmoji clock face within two hours my watch stopped working. The screen is black and won't turn on or reset..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue, I left my Fitbit verse on the charger overnight and in the morning it was very hot and did not turn on but the green lights in the back will flash from time to time??? I tried the holding in the buttons I never had this issue 

Best Answer

I would suggest that you leave it for a full day. Then hold the three buttons down until the Fitbit logo comes on. Hold them down for at least 3 minutes, if not more than that....maybe up to 5 minutes. If that doesn't work then contact Fitbit Customer Services and they will send you a new one

Best of luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. 

I have tried the restart procedure as well as holding down all 3 buttons to no avail.  I had it charged all night.  Not sure what else to do.  Please share any solutions you may have.  

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you let it rest for a Day before doing the 3 button solution? As I have said many times before in this thread this same problem happened to me and the way I sorted it out for myself was I let it rest for a full whole day and then tried the three button method. Now it took three or four minutes before it came  to life but it did come back to life. Don't worry if that doesn't work then contact Fitbit Customer Service and they will send you a new one, Try resting it

Best Answer
0 Votes
Get in touch with Fitbit. It's the only way. Explain what's happened, not
good enough really. Poor product release so many people experiencing these
issues
Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa wont turn on. Its buzzing when I pull it into the charger. My phone says its syncing but the green light on the back is not flashing. I've tried the restart method. It's not working. I'm highly upset I need this. This is my alarms

Best Answer
0 Votes

This sounds different from the problem I had. I didn't have any buzzing out of mine. The main thing is don't worry and don't get upset. Phone Fitbit Customer Services and explain what is wrong....that you are getting a buzzing sound out of it when you put it on the charger. I would say they will send you a replacement. Best of luck and let us know how you get on

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a very similar problem. I was swimming in the sea as usual and when I came out my Versa was unresponsive. I’ve tried pressing all the buttons and holding them down but nothing happened. I tried charging it but the screen didn’t light up and it just became very warm. Please help 

Best Answer

I tried that but it didn’t work. Do u have any other solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, what did you try? What is happening to your Fitbit Versa? What happened when it stopped responding? Is there any sign of life coming from it?

This isn't exactly the same problem that thread is dealing with in that you were swimming when it stopped responding....maybe water got into it. I would suggest that you contact Customer Services and tell them what happened and what you were doing when it stopped working. Have you tried drying it out?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
I call customer service they went through the steps with me and determined my watch was faulty and sending me a new one.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Kikijanay as I said to you, it was a different problem from what this thread was dealing with. It sounded like it was faulty whereas mine wasn't faulty. Good that Customer Service sorted you out (I knew they would as they are probably one of the best companies for customer service....in fact they remind me of what Apple used to be like but unfortunately are no more). Thanks again for coming back and letting us know what happened.

Best Answer

@MidnightAmbtion @katiemacny @Kikijanay @dtarvin @Aslate @Jfaust1278 @Kymmie814  @Adelle66 Welcome to the Fitbit Community for the members! It's great to have you here! Thank you all for your posts and the troubleshoots you have tried and sorry for the late reply.

@MidnightAmbtion @katiemacny  @Kikijanay  happy to hear that your devices were replaced.

@dtarvin @Kymmie814 thank you for restarting and charging your device. Please let our Support team know so they can further assist you. I noticed that you already have a ticket with them so I would like to know if they were able to help you?

@Aslate please try changing the clock face and charge it.

@Jfaust1278 @Adelle66 same for you please let our Support team know so they can help you. I could see that @Jfaust1278 already has a ticket but @Adelle66 so I created one for the latter. You will get an email from the Support team.

@MattyIce same as @Lordsnooty I would like to know what it is happening and what have you done?

@VijayBagga @Lordsnooty thank you so much for your help in this thread.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you SO much for your post! I am on vacation and my Fitbit was working fine last night when I put it on to charge. Then it seemed dead this morning. I was just going to go out and buy a Timex to use until I got home. I decided just to check online before I left. I did exactly as you suggested and now it’s working fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My verse is also dead and won’t turn back on at all

Best Answer
0 Votes