Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa wont synce and the app broke

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the fitbit versa on Friday and only have had it for 2 days and I can hardly ever get it to sync. I tried resting my phone and the fitbit, unistalling the app, turning off and on the bluetooth, and nothing works. I tried a factory reset and then tried to redo the set up on the app and now it won't even connect to set it back up. My account get deleted and I go to login and it says to recover the account and I press recover and it just does nothing. So now my app is broken AND the versa. Ive never had so many issues with fitbit before and I'm extremely dissapointed and frustrated. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have had mine for a few weeks.  It has worked fine until the last couple days.  

I have an iphone.  The versa won’t connect to the Bluetooth on the phone at all.  What changed?   Neither device will even see the other.  It’s like the Bluetooth on the versa totally went dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I was able to use my Versa for about 1.5 days before it stopped receiving notifications. All of the blogs said to unpair it from my phone and reconnect. Now it won’t connect to my phone (an iPhone) at all. I’ve tried resetting the Versa, restarting my iPhone, turning Bluetooth off and on again...nothing works. When trying to sync the Fitbit with my phone, it is stuck on the “Enter the number on your Versa’s display” screen. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Best Answer

I have had my Versa since Sat. Cannot get it to sync, considering return.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes