Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa wont turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Versa for Christmas and it worked great for 2 weeks.  Then, it wouldn't  receive the notifications from my phone (iPhone  XR)  I looked in the forum and suggestions were to perform a factory reset.  I charged it overnight to make sure it had a full charge and performed a factory reset.  Now it wont turn on at all.  I tried the rest again and it still wont work.  HELP!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, does the screen turn on when you put your Versa in the charger and connect it to PC or wall outlet. If not, contact Customer Support about this issue. Good luck.

Best Answer

This is odd because I faced the same issue on yesterday. I only had my Fitbit for 13 months.  They wouldn't replace it, only gave me a 25% discount on a new one.  I had just charged it a few days .ago and still had plenty battery life.  It just went completely black yesterday evening.  I think something happened on that last update.  Looks like they were trying to force us to buy a new one.  Quite a few people reporting this issue with different device for the past few days.

Best Answer

Thanks Trudyma.  Thinking I'm going to return the Versa and get an Apple watch.  Really disappointed with the Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Kuzibri.  Screen doesn't respond at all and I've been charging if for several days.  Think it just died.  I appreciate the link to customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes