Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa wristband won’t stay attached!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I tried taking off the bands so I can wash them (it’s been a week so I got my fitbit and I haven’t washed it and it’s getting full of dirt and dead skin). I just took a sanitizing wipe and carefully wiped it down. Then I tried putting on the bands. One band went on perfectly while the other band wouldn’t stay attached. I tried again and again and it just wouldn’t stay on. Then I took a look at the pin holes themselves and saw that they were all enlarged. That’s probably the cause of the band not staying attached. I ordered it on Amazon and I don’t know if I can just return it and get another one. I don’t know if it’s my fault for trying to get the band back on and causing the pin holes to get bigger than they are. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @caria58, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I can't tell you if Amazon will accept the damage wristbands in return, as I don't know how their warranty works, but you can give it a try. On the other hand, when you buy Fitbit products through the online store, our Support team can take a look at your options under warranty and see what they can do for you. 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes