Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical white line across Versa 2 screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

63945E77-8551-4284-BF2D-F149CCFE90EA.jpeg

Hello, this morning I woke up to a large white line vertically across my versa’s screen. I tried to troubleshoot the problem on my own by turning the device on and off, changing clock faces, and performing a factory reset. However, it is still there. I’ve only had it since Christmas so I don’t think the issue is age or something related, and it has never sustained any type of damage. Everything else is working fine. I’ll attach a photo of the problem if possible.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Yes! So frustrating! I was literally eating lunch and looked down and the white line was there. No fix. Fitbit totally knows this happens but doesn't do anything about it! I'm super happy with my apple watch now.

Best Answer

Apparently, this is a common issue with Fitbit Versa 2. I got the same issue and after spending 1 hour on the phone with them they said it is not fixable and offered me 35% discount towards another purchase. I am not buying anymore Fitbit product. Crappy products and useless Customer Support (Samantha @ Customer Support). I am now contacting Consumer Product Safety and will make Fitbit to recall all Versa 2 sold so far. This is the only way I can get my money back apparently. DO NOT BUY FITBIT !!!!

Best Answer

Mine was fine all day, went and tucked in my daughter and there was the same white line!! So upset!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought this watch for my wife on Jan 2022. Last week, march of 2023 had not only one vertical line but 2 white vertical lines to the left and right side of the display. So bright I thought it was a hidden flashlight feature. You could not see the icons, numbers or letters. Tried a restart, reset, recharged but nothing changed. All the sudden the display went blank. The app was able to see watch battery charge level and ocasionally will ask for the b/t 4 digit pairing code. 

Well FITBIT, looks like your engineering department has to design a stronger display and get a better design for Versa2. There is comm but no display. 

Best Answer