Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice replies aren't working on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Versa 2 a few months ago. I am able to talk to Alexa and have her set timers and reminders. However when I try to respond to texts it does nothing. I have tried uninstalling, reconnecting to wifi, removing watch from for bit and re-adding. Nothing has worked. So far really disappointed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Colleenrenee, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand how disappointing this can be. 

Quick replies are automatically turned on for any supported apps that send notifications from your phone to your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

To receive and respond to messages from your device, your phone must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on and the Fitbit app running in the background. To use the microphone in Versa 2 to respond to messages, in the Settings app, make sure the Microphone setting is turned on.

For more information, see How do I use quick replies on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Colleenrenee, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand how disappointing this can be. 

Quick replies are automatically turned on for any supported apps that send notifications from your phone to your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

To receive and respond to messages from your device, your phone must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on and the Fitbit app running in the background. To use the microphone in Versa 2 to respond to messages, in the Settings app, make sure the Microphone setting is turned on.

For more information, see How do I use quick replies on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes