Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice replies aren't working on my Versa 3 anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Voice reply have stopped working when someone sends me a text on my Z Fold 4. I've tried resetting the app & the watch itself still no response & still doesn't work. If someone has a solution please could you help I would appreciate it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @rishiRICH. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that voice replies are still not working on your Versa 3. I will do my best to help you with this!

To receive and respond to messages from your device, your phone must be nearby with Bluetooth turned on and the Fitbit app running in the background. To use the microphone in Versa 3 to respond to messages, in the Settings app, make sure the Microphone setting is turned on.

For more information, see How do I use quick replies on my Fitbit device? and Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi there thank you for your help but unfortunately it still doesn't work. My Bluetooth is on the phone is close & the microphone is on. Every time I try to send a voice reply I get a "Transcription Error" or "Unavailable Please try Again". I would appreciate a solution thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rishiRICH Thanks for getting back and the details provided in your recent post. 

If you haven't done so, let me recommend updating the Fitbit app to the latest version. This should resolve the issues with the transcription error displayed when using voice replies on your Versa 3. To do this:

1. Go to the App Store (for iOS devices) or Play Store (for Android devices).
  2. Search for Fitbit.
  3. You should get a button to update the app.

Once you've installed the update, please confirm if the voice replies start working again on your watch.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi but I've done this already, I already have the latest version & it's still not working. I've also uninstall & install the application again too. I thinking to return the watch because this was an important feature to me.

Best Answer

1000030277.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

1000030278.jpg

Best Answer