Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens Versa App isn't allowing Login. Stuck on Settings page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've removed the app and reinstalled several times and it allows me to toggle Permissions but when I go to the Settings page it won't register that I'm pressing the login button

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@GenkiKate Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that you can't log into your Versa's Walgreens app. Do you get any type of error message? Which phone are you using? Is the loging done through the Fitbit app (logging into your Walgreens account) or vice Versa (login into your Fitbit account from the Walgreens app)? Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also go to the settings page on the Fitbit website and remove the Walgreens permissions then retry the process.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hey Alvaro. No error message. 

I’m on the iPhone 7+ trying to log in to the Walgreens sub-app in the Fitbit app for use on my Fitbit Versa. 

The screen just before login credentials is where I get stuck. Picture of non-functioning page linked 😊 

Thank you for your help

D27B4594-E6F7-4848-938C-E8E07B3F9D14.png

Best Answer

@GenkiKate thank you for the screenshot. Lets try this, go to your Walgreens app and try to link both accounts from there. Once the link has been done go to your Fitbit app and see how it shows there to be able to use it with your Versa.

Keep me posted!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hey Alvaro. Not sure what you’re asking. I’ve already linked Fitbit to the Healthy Choices rewards in the Walgreens app. Is there another way for me to connect the two?

Best Answer

@GenkiKate sorry for the delay in my reply. Thank you for letting me know that you already linked both accounts. Try logging out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. After this unlink the Walgreen's account from the Fitbit website, do this also from the Walgreen's app and relink them.

I look forward to your reply!

Best Answer