Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchface Not Showing Weather

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watchface stopped showing 5he weather this morning. The weather app still works, but not the watchface. 

I have only had this watch for two weeks AMD I'm worried the rumors I'd heard about software issues were true, wondering if a different option might be better for me. 

I have tried: changing watchface and changing back.

Changing/reconnecting internet/data on watch & phone

Restarting watch

Restarting phone

None of the above work. This is a crucially important feature of this product for me and I would not have gotten in the first place if it wasn't for the weather feature (just useful with my job).

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, could you please send me the name of the Clock Face you are using? Some third party CF's are not working properly with the new Firmware version or are even incompatible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using " Colfaxness" by developer "dezign999". I have been using it since I got my watch two weeks ago with no issues until this.

Also of note, I have tried every single (free) watch face that shows the weather I could find in the store, and they all have this identical issue. I guess I still can't say for certain, but it's hard to come to any conclusion apart from this being a hardware issue with my 14 day old watch or a software issue with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, are you on the latest Firmware Version? Problem you are facing is something that can always happen with Third Party CF's. Suddenly they can stop doing/showing what they always did. I had the same a few days ago with my watch face: it suddenly stop counting my steps which is my main goal. Switched to another one, problem solved. I know of a third party clock that will show the temperature cause I tried it myself . Maybe you wanna try this? It's called Minimal (there are several faces with that name) developed by Semyon (it's the third one on the list on the left side). It's an analog clock with lot's of possibities, including temperature and only 46 kB in size, so also battery friendly. I like it very much. You have the possibility to display the temp on the bottom of the screen, on top, right or left, etc. The same accounts for other stats. Hope you like it and that I have been of help to you. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, thanks for the suggestion I really do appreciate it. I will be checking out that new face when I get home, but I'm fairly sure I already tried it and it still wasn't updating the weather.

I am on the latest firmware, that was the first thing they checked when I called customer care.

If the new face doesn't fix it, I'll guess I'll just return this and go for the Galaxy instead. Oh well!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is All Day Sync turned on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I undestand your doubt, but, as earlier posted I also had a problem with a clock face and firstly changed it to the clock face I now adviced to you and it showed my temperature in Celsius, so it works. Nevertheless, I changed to another clock face, which shows as little as possible, for one cause I like a clean CF and for two I have just to swipe up to see all other stats and for three very busy CF's are inclined to be rather large in size eating up your battery. I always prefer a CF with a size as minimal as possible (now using one which is 12 kB) and my Versa lasts almost 6 days on one charge. good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, sorry to say that, but this is not the problem, cause all of his other stats are displayed, except the temp.

Best Answer
0 Votes